Physician Mentorship Program
Janet Bull and John Morris offer a year-long mentorship program designed specifically for physicians. This interactive mentorship program is either designed enhance your clinical skills or help you develop the leadership, organizational skills, and program development skills to lead a hospice or palliative care program.
The mentorship program includes the following:
- A case-based and participant-directed learning method
- Monthly individual or group mentoring sessions
- A discussion board for ongoing interaction to foster a true learning community
- Posted readings and projects tailored to participants’ needs and situations
- Flexibility on topics to be covered depending on participant priorities
- Guest speakers to ensure up-to-date information
Call (828) 233.0330 for more information.